I have so many experiences I want to share.
I have seen the sun rise above Angkor Wat, I have visited the "jungle temple" (Tomb Raider you know...), I have wandered around some more (I must consult a map of the Angkor area to recap the names)... Two days of traveling around the Angkor area.
![]() |
Taken by one of the numerous Japanese running around there at the same time as I.
I have somewhere around 1200 pictures that I can use to terrorize all of you with later. Can someone say "Diabildsprojektor" and "släktmiddag"? ;-D
I have now reached Phnom Penh and I feel drained on energy. So much to take in, in such a short time.
Tomorrow I will do a tour of the not so fun part of Cambodian history - time for Killing Fields and the S-21 prison - the Red Khmer history.
This will be the round-up of the round-trip, so to speak. After tomorrow's horror-trip I will spend the evening somewhere in Phnom Penh and the morning after take a bus out to Shianoukville to spend a few days at the beach. I think it will be needed to digest this intese journey.
I will try to take the "wind down time" at the beach village to write down as much as possible about my trip and then post it all here when possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment